The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Axis Breaks not working correctly

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zkg876 Posted - 04/26/2021 : 09:19:22 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2020 (64-bit) SR1
9.7.0.188 (Academic)

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Hello, I am student with an academic version of Origin downloaded from my university's (University of Copenhagen) software library.
I need to plot some dose response curves and to get the control values for zero onto the x axis I wanted to put in an axis break and have the log scale start after the break.

However, the axis breaks are acting very funny- sometimes they do not show up at all when I press apply, and sometimes they clearly are not following the specifications I entered (showing up halfway through the axis when I've set them at a position of 5% of the axis length, for example). I watched Origin's video & read the how to, and it seems like it should be quite simple to put them in, but they simply look nothing like they should when I try. I'm thinking I may be accidentally setting some other settings that are messing them up but at this point I'm stumped. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated!

Helena Bayat
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chris D Posted - 04/26/2021 : 09:37:31 AM
Hi,
Please create a support ticket from the link below and send us an example graph (with the breaks you have specified) in a project so we can take a look.

https://www.originlab.com/restricted/support/index.aspx?c=3

Thanks,
Chris Drozdowski
Originlab Technical Support

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000