The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 add an x axis with different parameters

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
didi33 Posted - 05/07/2021 : 06:42:37 AM
Hi,

I am making a graph on the variation of a parameter (y) compared to the current (x) I got peaks now I have to associate each peak with a value (in my case it is loads q) I can't find how to do it

I added an x line at the top with the values, but the values do not coincide with the top of the peaks as it should :(

bellow an image of how it should be

Thank's in advance for your help
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
didi33 Posted - 05/10/2021 : 03:53:24 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your response, Yes i want to locate all of it, but when i use Quick peaks I give the values of ... to ... it locates the peaks well and shows me the corresponding number of peaks with the values of the x from below so it locates them according to x.

but I don't want them located depending on the axis x from below, I want to locate them but make sure that there is an x at the top with different values. for exemple the x from below is the current but the x from above is the charge and when I write from 50 to 39 nothing is displayed....

any idea ? or if it is even doable.
Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by YimingChen

Are you trying to locate the peaks? You can use Quick Peaks gadget on your graph. Just activate your graph with the peaks, then select menu Gadget:Quick Peaks.... See if this is what you are looking for.

James

YimingChen Posted - 05/07/2021 : 08:57:19 AM
Are you trying to locate the peaks? You can use Quick Peaks gadget on your graph. Just activate your graph with the peaks, then select menu Gadget:Quick Peaks.... See if this is what you are looking for.

James

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000