The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Theme editing: missing items

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Clairekun Posted - 05/04/2022 : 5:32:36 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 2018b
Operating System: Windows 10

Hello,

I modified a theme to hold only very specific Legend properties and deleted all other options.

Now I would need to specify some X axis properties, but X-Axis is not listed under Page>All Layers options. I browsed other unedited themes and this is the correct route.

I tried activating list view to check whether I could manually type this option, but it can only add new items using the regular folder-styled view where, again, X-Axis is missing.

Is this behaviour intended?

Thank you.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Clairekun Posted - 05/05/2022 : 5:12:33 PM
Thank you, although I don't think this would be a recurring issue; I seldom see any forum post regarding the theme editor. I only created that unique theme because a "full" one changed some aesthetic details I intended to keep.

What I did was modify an existing theme and delete everything except the Legend and X axis property that interested me (basically repeat what I had already done but including X).
snowli Posted - 05/05/2022 : 3:27:25 PM
Hi Claire,

Just FYI, i created ORG-25172 for future improvement in this area so that it's easier for user to add properties.
If you have suggesting what the GUI should be useful, please let us know.

Thanks, Snow
snowli Posted - 05/05/2022 : 11:57:42 AM
Wow, we seldom have user using theme this deep:-)

We don't list all possible nodes when clicking Add.
One workaround is in Theme Organizer, select your theme with built-in "All Axes On". Right click and choose Combine to bring the all axes nodes back.
Or you can create your own theme only for specific axis. Then combine that with your legend theme.

Thanks, Snow

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000