The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 change color independent in multi plot

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DaniNeug Posted - 05/27/2022 : 10:26:30 AM
Hey,

how can I change the color of data in graphs in a multi plot change independently? I once asked here and it worked fine. Now I applied a theme on a graph and when I click on the different data sets within the layers I just have the options 'label' and 'offset'. Only on the first data set within a layer I have the option 'symbol' which I need for changing the color. I unclicked all boxes in the common display field in 'layers'. I would be happy about a suggestion.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
snowli Posted - 05/27/2022 : 10:55:24 AM
Hello,

The Common Display setting on Layers tab is about if u have multi-panel (layer) in one graph window.

It doesn't seem to apply to your case.

It seems you are plotting multiple data in same layer. Usually when u select multiple data to plot together, they are pltted as a group.
So each plot is assigned a different color or symbol, etc. to distinguish them.

That's when in Plot Details dialog, only 1st plot has settings, while 2nd plot and on only have label and offset.

U can pick 1st plot in Plot Details dialog. Then go to Group tab, there is e.g. line color, symbol color, etc. for the group.
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/PD-Dialog-Group-Tab

U can either choose ... on each row to specify what color, symbol, etc. for each plot in the group.

Or choose Edit Mode to be Independent.
Then when u select each plot in Plot Details, extra tabs will show.

Thanks, Snow

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000