The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Set the order recalculation?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lenikk Posted - 09/05/2023 : 07:16:18 AM
Origin Ver. 2023b and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 11

Is it possible to determine the order in which "autorun" calculates operations within a workbook or workseet? For example I want to perform two non-linear fitting operations on the same column containing data. Let's call them FitNL1 and FitNL2. I have set both to run automatically when data is imported in the column. The problem is however, that sometimes FitNL2 runs before FitNL1 and sometimes the other way around, whereas I would want FitNL1 always to run first. I realise one way to do this is to do the fitting by labtalk script instead of the dialogue box but I'm wondering if there is another way.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
YimingChen Posted - 09/05/2023 : 11:01:53 AM
Before importing the data, you could first click the Pause Auto Recalculation button located in the top toolbar. Once the data is imported, you can proceed to the FitNL1 or FitNL2 report sheet, and click the green lock to start the recalculation.

James

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000