The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 How to Position a Reference line automatically?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Xalagy Posted - 12/07/2023 : 09:12:43 AM
Hello,

I have a Data Set with 30 colums and 24232 rows.

The first 15 colums contain 15 different Process-Parameters for Injection Molding. Colum number 16 to 30 contain information about mechanical properties.

Some rows have the same value of the Process-Parameter. With origin I already managed to sort one desired Process-Parameter (A) from the lowest to the highest value (while keeping the structure of the rows).

After sorting the values I created a graph (Process-Parameter: x-axis vs. mechanical property: y-axis).

The problem is, that I want to color all areas in the 2D-graph, that have the same repeated value of the Process parameter:

e.g

Process Parameter A » (Value: 75 % → this value shows up 3621 times in the rows) » this needs to be colorized in the graph
Process Parameter A » (Value: 50 % → this value shows up 7842 times in the rows) » this needs to be colorized in the graph

I could do it manually with less Process-Parameters but I want to do it automatically, if I investigate more Process-Parameters, like (B), (C), (D), etc.

So I would like to ask if there is an advanced criteria for the reference line and color filling option in the 2D-graph?

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Xalagy Posted - 12/08/2023 : 02:24:20 AM
Thank you very much James for the detailed instruction with the gif image!!!!!
YimingChen Posted - 12/07/2023 : 5:13:21 PM
You can use the batch plotting tool to automate the process. Please watch the video as an example. Here I plot 3 pairs of xy datasets instead of 15 pairs in your case.

James

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000