The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Origin dashed line is invisible on Mac

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sidlilac Posted - 01/29/2024 : 02:33:09 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2019 (64-bit)
Operating System:Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I would like to add a graph with a dashed line into PowerPoint. The graph with the dashed line is visible in the Windows PowerPoint. However, whenever I open the PPT file with the graph on my MacBook, the dashed line is not visible.
The solid line is fine for both cases.

Thank you in advance.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sidlilac Posted - 01/30/2024 : 01:20:32 AM
I appreciate your help. This issue has been bothering me for quite some time, and I'm somewhat relieved to know the reason.

Thanks once again.

quote:
Originally posted by snowli

Hello,

How did you add graph into PowerPoint?
Export as image and then insert into PPT or copy page in Origin and then paste into PPT.

Mac doesn't support OLE so if you used latter, not sure if the image will show well in PPT in Mac.

There were bugs related to exporting graph with dash lines in old versions, causing dash lines not show, etc. It should have been fixed in versions since Origin 2022b.

Thanks, Snow

snowli Posted - 01/29/2024 : 10:45:11 AM
Hello,

How did you add graph into PowerPoint?
Export as image and then insert into PPT or copy page in Origin and then paste into PPT.

Mac doesn't support OLE so if you used latter, not sure if the image will show well in PPT in Mac.

There were bugs related to exporting graph with dash lines in old versions, causing dash lines not show, etc. It should have been fixed in versions since Origin 2022b.

Thanks, Snow

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000