The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 save and reuse elements in a graph

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
young111 Posted - 07/19/2024 : 08:58:24 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2024 (64-bit) SR1
Operating System: Win 11

I draw a colour scale and wrote some texts, how can i save it for further use since i need it in every project but i can only copy and paste it from an existing file.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
young111 Posted - 07/22/2024 : 09:01:55 AM
Hi, thanks for your reply, but how can i save the colour scale alone, it seems i can only save the whole image with the plot
quote:
Originally posted by NicholasSupport

You could always export the color scale as a large, high-quality .png and simply insert it to your graph windows with the Insert: Insert image from File... menu.

It's not ideal but if the graphs are similar it would basically be drag and drop.

Nicholas G.
nicholas@originlab.com
OriginLab Technical Support Team

NicholasSupport Posted - 07/19/2024 : 4:11:59 PM
You could always export the color scale as a large, high-quality .png and simply insert it to your graph windows with the Insert: Insert image from File... menu.

It's not ideal but if the graphs are similar it would basically be drag and drop.

Nicholas G.
nicholas@originlab.com
OriginLab Technical Support Team
YimingChen Posted - 07/19/2024 : 2:13:36 PM
I don't think so, as the texts being added are not part of the color scale and they are not saved with the color scale theme.

James
young111 Posted - 07/19/2024 : 10:16:19 AM
thanks, Yes, im doing this now, but its so tedious,im looking for a simple way to do this, this colour scale is not included in the theme when i save the formate as themes, is there a way to do so?
quote:
Originally posted by YimingChen

Can you just open two Origin projects in two Origin instances, and copy the color scale from one project to the other? Thanks.

James

YimingChen Posted - 07/19/2024 : 09:18:45 AM
Can you just open two Origin projects in two Origin instances, and copy the color scale from one project to the other? Thanks.

James

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000