The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Peakintegration/ Flächenintegration

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tkay84 Posted - 07/19/2008 : 1:53:57 PM
http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/190708194359_internet.jpg
Hello i want to calculate the area under this linear plots in that way:
http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/190708195934_internet2.jpg
is there possibility?

Hallo ich wollte die gelbe Fläche unter dem Graphen bestimmen.
Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?

mfg
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
easwar Posted - 07/21/2008 : 3:25:53 PM
Hi Tobias,

From your picture it looks like you are running Origin 8SR1. As Deanna pointed out, the SR2 patch is now available, so it is best if you first patch your version to SR2 - we have made improvements to this area in SR2.

Easiest way to patch is using Help->check for updates, but if you are part of a larger group, may need to discuss with your IT department.

When I try the same in 8SR1 (starting from a graph with more than one plot, and with data range selected on one plot), I get the same dialog, but I also get a preview graph that shows just the selected data curve, and that curve is what is filled into the dialog already...and then clicking OK opens the wizard. So you do not get the preview graph? Is this the case for starting from any graph? If this is the problem, and you cannot switch to SR2 for now, maybe you need to select the data column in the worksheet and try the menu item to see if it opens with the desired data properly?

Easwar
OriginLab

P.S. When you edit/write post in this forum, there should be a button in the toolbar (fourth from the right side end) that you can click to upload the image to our server, so the image will then display right in the post...
tkay84 Posted - 07/21/2008 : 11:09:56 AM
Hi thanks for helping- Im using Origin Lab 8- I allready recognized the Baseline an Peak tool, but i can not choose the graph:

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/210708171422_internet3.jpg

After I choose the graph in the input field, the field is still empty and i can not click on okay to get further.
Does someone know the reason?
What have i do in the next steps?

greetings,

Tobias
Deanna Posted - 07/20/2008 : 10:08:24 PM
Hi mfg,

Which version of Origin are you using?

In Origin 8 with the latest patch SR2, you can use the Peak Analyzer (select Analysis: Peaks and Baseline: Peak Analyzer from Origin menu) to calculate the peak area.

In Origin7.5, you can use the Baseline tool (select Tools: Baseline from Origin menu when a graph is active.)

Deanna
OriginLab Technical Services

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000