The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 User defined fitting functions: Peak analyzer

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jenskruse Posted - 08/18/2008 : 04:33:31 AM
Hi,

I used the "Fitting Function organizer" to build a new User defined function. Now I would like to use this function besides other peak functions in the Peak Analyzer but I can't find my function when I open the Peak Analyzer. How can I make the User defined fitting functions available in the Peak fitting analyzer.

thanks a lot ,
jens

origin 8 Pro
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Deanna Posted - 08/18/2008 : 05:30:26 AM
Hi Jens,

First, we appologize for that it is not easy to define a fitting function that can be used in Peak Analyzer in the latest patch SR2, because you have to write the meanings for the peak parameters and there is lack of documentation on this.

In the upcoming SR3. which we plan to release in a couple of days, the Fitting Function Organizer will be improved so that it is easier to define a peak funciton for using in Peak Analyzer. Also, detailed documentation will be available.

If you do need to use this feature before SR3, please send us the FDF file of the function and tell us which parameter is center for the peak, which parameter is the offset of the peak, which is the amplitude and which parameter is the width. You can email us with this web form:
http://www.originlab.com/www/company/qform.aspx?s=1&

Deanna
OriginLab Technical Services

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000