The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 displaying fitting data

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ComboOrgan Posted - 03/19/2009 : 8:11:38 PM
I am trying to adapt the "single peak fit.ogw" sample template to fit a double-peak curve.

I've already adjusted the fitting parameters to run a replica so it finds two curves. The data in the parameters box shows up fine in the FITNL1 tab. It displays info for both peaks as it should.

I can't figure out how to properly display the new data in the summary tab. The "fit parameters" table in the summary tab still only shows the data for one peak.
Also, the graph is not displaying the data range I want to show. WHen I make adjustments to it, it simple reverts back to its old range when I run the fitting function again.

I need help locating whatever machinations link the data from the FITNL1 tab to the Summary tab.

thanks!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
easwar Posted - 03/23/2009 : 12:54:26 PM
Hi,

The summary sheet in that sample template is not something that Origin generates automatically, but it was put together manually by copying and past-linking desired quantities from the fit report.

So you will need to copy and paste desired further parameters to that sheet to update it to meet your needs.

You can review this tutorial for help:
http://www.originlab.com/www/helponline/Origin8/en/Tutorial/Tutorial/Creating_a_Custom_Report_Sheet.html

If you need further help you could send your opj to tech support.

Easwar
OriginLab
ComboOrgan Posted - 03/19/2009 : 8:13:31 PM
oh, I should mention I'm using OriginPro 8 SR 4

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000