The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 How to deselect axis scale for theme?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wizyatt Posted - 03/26/2009 : 6:54:22 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8 SR4
Operating System: Vista

I would like to save the current format of a graph as the system theme. I want to save all of the formats to the theme, except the axis scale (x and y). In the Save Format as Theme dialog box, it gives you the option to save specific formats, such as All Styles, Fonts, Colors, Scale, etc. I believe the Scale option box refers to the dimensions of the figure. Does anyone know which property I need to specify in the advanced options menu so that the scale will automatically update based on my data? If I save "All," then my scale doesn't update automatically for new data. Not a big deal, but would be nice to know how to do this. Thanks.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laurie Posted - 04/01/2009 : 1:29:31 PM
Scale does refer to axis scales, so you will want to uncheck that checkbox.

First uncheck the All checkbox and then check "All Styles", "Dimension", and "Text". Leave "Scale" unchecked. "Dimension" is the one that saves the dimensions of the figure.

OriginLab Technical Support
Wizyatt Posted - 03/26/2009 : 7:05:06 PM
Realized this might be a little confusing. What I meant by "update with new data" is: when I select to create a new plot from a worksheet, the axis scales will be adjusted automatically so that the data appears in the graph. Currently, the axis limits are fixed in the theme, so when I create a plot from new data the data won't appear in the graph until I manually adjust the scale.

-Wyatt

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000