The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Fitted Curves Plot problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ComboOrgan Posted - 04/16/2009 : 1:03:45 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 8 SR4
Operating System: Windows XP Home

I am running a peak fit of some data, and I'm having a problem with the fitted curves plot. I cannot figure out how to properly set the scale on the x-axis.

I can adjust the scale on the graph after the fit runs and the graph is output, but when I run the fit again, the scale reverts back to the old values. The data sheet that I am processing has x-values that run from about 575-750, and I set teh fit parameters to only fit the data from 690-700, but the x-axis scale is from 0-6000.

I'd like to get it so it outputs the correct graph without any adjustment, since I wouled like the fitting to be an automatic process. How do I do this?

thank you in advance for you help
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laurie Posted - 04/21/2009 : 10:27:07 AM
Anytime you want to set a range of data from your graph to perform analysis on, you can use the data selector tool. This button is located on the Tools toolbar, which is usually position on the left-hand side of the Origin workspace.

This range will get picked up as the input when the fitting dialog opens. The output graph should then contain the same range.

OriginLab Technical Support

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000