The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 reading Origin 8.0 files in Origin 7.5

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Konrad Beck Posted - 05/14/2009 : 6:42:37 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8.5
Operating System: Windows XP

I am now using Origin version 8, but a co-worker (in another country) is using Origin version 7.5. When I send him my data containing Workbooks with several Sheets, he seems to see only the last sheet.
To solve this problem, either I can try to organize my Workbooks as separate Worksheets, but how do I do it: when using the curve fitting routine, more and more new sheets within the single Workbook are generated.

For me it would be preferable, if the Origin 7.5 user could access the different sheets. In principle, he needs only access to the data in Sheet one (original data). Is this possible? He actually does not want to upgrade to version 8 as he does not like this Excel-like Workbook organization.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Konrad Beck Posted - 05/21/2009 : 06:45:58 AM
Thanks, Laurie and cpyang. The knowledge based article is what I needed in the moment, and helps. An Origin-8 viewer will be only useful in my case if it is integrated into older (in my case v7.5) versions and allows further data manipulation.
Laurie Posted - 05/15/2009 : 11:40:45 AM
There is a knowledge base that outlines some options that you have now. Click Here!

OriginLab Technical Support
cpyang Posted - 05/15/2009 : 10:47:05 AM
We will be releasing a new Origin8 Viewer soon and he can use this to open O8 OPJ and see all sheets. Will that be a good enough solultion?

CP

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000