The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 visualization of mulpile curve fitting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tony_lincoln Posted - 08/14/2009 : 5:11:47 PM
I want to fit 7 curves simultaneously using the one given equation (of course, different parameters). After fitting, I will visulize these 7 curves in the same graph. So the 7 curves need to be set in different colors except red. And the fitting curve needs to be set at red.
Is this visualization possible? If so, how?
Thanks.
Tony
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tony_lincoln Posted - 08/14/2009 : 5:37:34 PM
I got it. Here we go:

With your graph active, open the NLFit dialog, by selecting Analysis:Fitting:Nonlinear Curve Fit.

On the Data Selection Settings tab, the InputData node will have a Range defined for each curve in the active layer of the graph. To Add or Remove datasets as well as edit each Range, use the Dataset Browser dialog, opened by clicking this button, .

To fit all curves in all layers of the graph, click the arrow, , next to the InputData node and choose Add all plots in active page--- This is the key point.

Thank you all though.

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000