The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 recalculate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xmgrace Posted - 04/23/2010 : 10:17:29 AM
Hello all,
only 20 days remaning..i need help and i use the latest origin version pro (evaluation+demo type).
I want to know what is 'Recalculate' in peak fitting..
I see this option in 'peak analyser' and 'Multipeak fits'.
what will happen when i set to auto or manual, etc (actually what is the difference in it), although i did not notice any big changes in fitting.

thanks

Origin Ver. Eval and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AmandaLu Posted - 04/24/2010 : 11:48:29 PM
Recalculation allows you to update your results automatically or manually when the input data or parameters in Peak Analyzer are changed. When you set the recalculation to Manual or Auto, a green lock will appear in the result sheet. It is convenient to change settings in Peak Analyzer by clicking on this lock and selecting Change Parameters from the context menu to reopen PA dialog, as shown in picture below. Once changes are made, Origin will recalculate the results for you.

So, to see differences between no recalculation and auto recalculation, set recalculation to Auto and finish PA to get results. Then change the source data, you will see the changes in fitting results.

The difference between Auto and Manual is that: when recalculation sets to Auto, the recalculation executes immediately after changes were made to PA parameters or source data; While when recalculation sets to manual, you need to click the Recalculation button (this button will turn yellow when there are operations needed to be updated) to trigger the recalculation.

For more information about recalculation, please refer to the following page:
http://www.originlab.com/www/helponline/Origin/en/mergedProjects/QuickHelp/QuickHelp/What_does_the_Recalculate_drop-down_in_various_dialogs_do.html

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000