The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 set values for a column

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
OndrejMM Posted - 04/27/2010 : 01:18:27 AM
I’m experience a strange problem in Origin 8, our license for Origin 8.1 is on its way, but meanwhile I have to work with what I have, so this might not be related to Origin 8.1 (hopefully),…

here is the problem, I’ve set up “set value” with “before formula scripts” (see attached picture),…

it is pretty simple, I’m creating a variable “d0pr” which is a cell [2,2] in [book5]const.! worksheet,… so it all works up to this point, but when I change the number in cell [2,2] my column doesn’t get automatically updated even though it says recalculate = Auto,…

so, did I do something wrong? or is this a way is suppose to be?

another this is can I somehow rewrite the following statements that is uses worksheet “long name” instead of “short name”?

d0pr = %([book5]const.,2,2);

many thanks
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Penn Posted - 04/27/2010 : 9:53:08 PM
Hi,

Yes, this is the same in OriginPro 8.1.

Penn
OndrejMM Posted - 04/27/2010 : 7:12:04 PM
thanks Pann, it works as you suggested,... is this the same in OriginPro 8.1? thanks, ondrej
Penn Posted - 04/27/2010 : 06:18:58 AM
Hi,

The statement d0pr = %([book5]const.,2,2); in the Before Formula Scripts panel can not trigger the Recalculate. You can try to use the range to get a value from a cell. You can use the following script.

range rr = [book5]const.!col(2);
double d0pr = rr[2];

Penn

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000