The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Integrating many spectra all at once

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MayMay Posted - 11/12/2010 : 6:23:02 PM
Hi all,

How can I integrate the area under a peak for many (ie. 100+) spectra all at once using Origin?

I have a set of spectra data and I would like to obtain the integration values for a peak within a certain region of the spectrum for 100+ spectra. I know there's an option to integrate but it only integrates the peak of one spectra at a time and that is very time consuming.

Thank you.

May
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
easwar Posted - 11/14/2010 : 2:01:06 PM
Hi May,

What version of Origin do you have? Are you using the peak analyzer to process the spectrum? Is your data in multiple files, or they are arranged in one worksheet as multiple columns?

If you have version 8.1/8.5:
You can use Peak Analyzer and save your settings as a theme and then use the "Analysis->Peaks and Baseline->Batch Peak analysis using Theme" menu option
OR
You should be able to use the Batch Processing tool and an Analysis template.

Please send your data (if files, say 10 files, or if already in worksheet, then the OPJ), and refer to this post in your e-mail, then we can look at your data and recommend what is best way.

Here's how to send files to tech:
http://originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support&pid=752

Easwar
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000