The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Automatically graph

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
phrygian Posted - 01/21/2011 : 5:08:05 PM
I know how to have files that are dropped into the origin workspace automatically plotted, but can't figure out how to have the graph automatically renamed to a portion of the file name, how would I go about doing this?

Also, is there a way to have upon import the associated workbook deleted after graphing or never created in the first place to free up clutter when importing/graphing multiple files?

Thanks for the help
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
andrewdsto Posted - 02/09/2011 : 02:39:18 AM
if you want to clearup clutter, just a suggestion, you can hide the current workbook

if the workbook "workbookname" is active,

win -ch 1

will hide it from view,

you can reactivate it by

win -a "workbookname"

this will clear up clutter

cheers Andrew
larry_lan Posted - 01/24/2011 : 03:41:04 AM
quote:
I know how to have files that are dropped into the origin workspace automatically plotted, but can't figure out how to have the graph automatically renamed to a portion of the file name, how would I go about doing this?

Are you saying you drag a file onto an Origin graph window to create the plots, and you want the graph window's name is part of the file's name? If so, not supported.

quote:
Also, is there a way to have upon import the associated workbook deleted after graphing or never created in the first place to free up clutter when importing/graphing multiple files?

A plot on a graph page should associated with a workbook data column. If delete the workbook, plot will lost. I am not quite sure your requirement, could you please give more details?

Thanks
Larry
OriginLab Technical Services

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000