The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Fitting Curve/Plane in 3D Scatters;

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
FlorianSchein Posted - 02/13/2011 : 08:08:06 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Pro 8 SR0 v.8.0724

Operating System:Windows 7 Professional

Hey Guys- really need your help,

Need to plot 3D Scatter Diagrams with linear axes. To see any trends fitting curves/planes would be a solution- but could not be applied by now.
2D is not a problem but 3D tools to overcome that problem I could not find yet. Any Ideas?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
FlorianSchein Posted - 02/14/2011 : 04:29:06 AM
Yeah I know that.. but the problem is that only 2D planes are fit to the data sets...additionally I have problems plotting that b/c origin crashes within the plotting process-have already reinstalled but still not working correctly..so only preview is available.

In preview only 2D planes and 2D Trends are computed...I need additionally the 3rd axis trends- or is this also possible with that surface tool?
AmandaLu Posted - 02/14/2011 : 04:09:10 AM
Hi FlorianSchein,

If you want to do a surface fitting on 3D Scatter, you can select Analysis: Fitting: Nonlinear Surface Fit from the main menu. However, the fitted surface is not plotted on the original graph, you need to add it manually.
FlorianSchein Posted - 02/13/2011 : 09:01:32 AM

Only the update how plot looks like- thanks for your help in advance..

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000