The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Editing peak fits

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dplangley Posted - 02/22/2011 : 8:26:27 PM
Origin Ver. 8.5.0 and Service Release 1

I think I must be missing something but I can't find a way to reload the settings of a peak fit so that I can edit them.

I am fitting a complex data set and would like to be able to save it at different points in the fitting process and then come back to it later. In origin 7.5 this was possible to save the peak fit parameters and then reload them at a later time in the peak fitting module.

Origin 8.5 seems to be able to save the parameters but applies all of the parameters and closes the analysis module when you reload them meaning that you cannot edit any of the parameters.

Does anyone know how to do this?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sam Fang Posted - 02/23/2011 : 04:14:11 AM
To edit peak fits in Origin8.5, you can click Recalculate icon in the report or graph and select Change Parameters from the short-cut menu.

For more, select Help: Origin from Origin menu, and see
Getting Started Booklet> Introduction to Origin 8.5> Operations and Recalculation

Sam
OriginLab Technical Services

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000