The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Peak Labels in Graph

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Enantio Posted - 04/23/2011 : 12:50:57 PM
Origin 8.5 on WinXP

Hi, I'm trying to get my IR data done and got stuck with a problem:

I'm using the peak analyzer to find my peaks and label them. But they are labelled with 4 digits after the point (or period ?!). I just want them displayed without any point and decimal number. It sounds simple but I can't find a solution to this problem (besides labelling everything by hand ).
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Enantio Posted - 04/24/2011 : 06:23:05 AM
Aaah, forgot to say you also have to choose the right label form in the dropdown menu in the tab.
Enantio Posted - 04/24/2011 : 06:19:03 AM
I just found out how to do this stuff:

Do not label the peaks in the peakfinding process ("Show Center Label" is not ticked). Somehow they are not editable in their way of decimal numbers.

Instead just mark the peak centers. When done do the following:

In the graph go to Properties > Graph > Layer > there to the peak center plot (something like ...Peak_Centers...). When marked you can choose a tab called "Label" on the right side. The last line lets you define the number of significant and decimal numbers (a short explanation is included). If you don't want any decimal number just make a point in the line.
Enantio Posted - 04/23/2011 : 5:00:06 PM
I mean the label, which shows the x-value of the peak, should be like "716" and not "716.0236".

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000