The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 merging problem after resizing graphs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsdoormat Posted - 05/16/2011 : 03:18:18 AM
Origin Ver. 8
Operating System: Windows 7

Hello,

I've searched this forum and the internet, but haven't found a solution to my problem so far.

I changed the aspect ratio of my graphs by adjusting the settings in layer management->size/position->resize. When I then try to merge these graphs there is a white space vertically between them that I can't avoid by setting vertical gap to 0. I guess this is due to the fact that the graphs doesn't cover the hole page after resizing them. Is there any possibility to get rid of this white space? Maybe by changing the page size or an other method of changing the aspect ratio?

I hope you understand my problem. My english may be not good enough for troubleshooting

Thanks!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
devilsdoormat Posted - 05/16/2011 : 09:10:51 AM
Hi!

I have solved my problem. For those who want to know how: first I merged the graphs with a vertical gap of 0, then linked them and finally resized them. This seems to work.

Thanks nonetheless

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000