|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 12/03/2016 : 2:46:37 PM
I am using Originlab 2016 and Matlab R2013b. I'm trying to use the COM server in order to transfer data from matlab to originlab and plot it there. However, when I use the following commands:
invoke(originObj, 'Execute', 'doc -mc 1;');
invoke(originObj, 'IsModified', 'false');
invoke(originObj, 'Load', 'filename');
where 'filename' is the path and file name my origin project is saved to which I want to write, originlab won't open at all. Needless to say that these commands are the commands given in the sample files and they don't run as well.
I'd appreciate some help.
|1 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 04/13/2017 : 1:46:02 PM
I got similar problem with Origin8/MATLAB R2015b and got it fixed (Don't know why)
Below are what I did:
1. Open cmd as Administrator
2. cd to your folder that contains Origin8.exe
3. Type command: Origin8 -regserver
4. Origin will be opened by the command in 3.
5. Go back to MATLAB, run the commands again.
6. Try change 'Origin.ApplicationSI' to 'Origin.Application'
Good Luck with it!!