|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 06/29/2022 : 10:12:11 PM
I currently added another color scale (new layer) in the dendrogram with a heatmap. However, I could not connect the current dataset with the new color scale. Could you please let me know how can I do that?
I herein attach a figure from a previous topic.
|2 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 06/30/2022 : 03:51:09 AM
As Amanda pointed out in the other post, if there is only one plot, we can not split color scale. And color scale is not possible to link to part of levels in plot.
But I think maybe you do not need to add 2nd color scale, try following trick:
- in the other post, you mentioned there is big distance in color level. Assume one subject is between 0~1, the other is 2~3. In Plot Details: Colormap/Contour tab, you can add levels between 0~3, then select the levels >1 and <2, and delete them.
- Select Levels between 0~1 and set proper color with fill edit button. And select levels between 2~3 and set fill. Set the level=1 with none color.
- open dialog with color scale, go to line and ticks node, uncheck show border. Go to Right tab, set line color to white.
Then you can get something similar to following graph:
||Posted - 06/30/2022 : 03:40:57 AM
1. If there is a color scale for the heatmap, you can not add a new color scale.
2. In your graph, there are three layers. Maybe you active other layer (not the layer with heatmap). Then you can add the second color scale. So the new color scale is not related to the heatmap.