The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Axis not clickable
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MalBru

Germany
Posted - 04/25/2012 :  03:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 7
Origin Ver.: Pro 8.0

Hello,

for some weeks I've got the problem, that I can't double-click the axis in a new graph.
I can't select the axis at all, so I can't rezie the plot. Selecting the units work neither.

It happend while I was using Origin. I think I miss-clicked something but I can not restore the old setting.

Please help me, this is really annoying...

Regards,

Malte

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2012 :  1:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You have probably based a default template on one of our special templates which often have click event turned off for some objects.

To test this theory, with your graph active, select File : Save Template as and note the 'Template Name' and then Cancel out of the dialog. Open Windows Explorer to your User Files Folder (UFF) and look for an OTP file of the same name. (In the Command Window, type
run -e explorer %Y
and press Enter to quickly get to your UFF.)
If the file exists there, it should be fixable (if not, try the next step anyway).

Again with your graph active type this in the Command Window:
page.noclick=
and press Enter. If the value is anything other than zero, then clicking has been turned off for one or more features. In particular, any odd number indicates Axes have been set to ignore clicks. Type this:
page.noclick=0
and press Enter to restore clicking on all features.

If that solves the problem, then save the template.
Go to Top of Page

MalBru

Germany
Posted - 04/26/2012 :  06:02:08 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That worked perfectly! Thank you for your quick help!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000