The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Help with deleted cells with "--" in them
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mhaghaed

1 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2012 :  12:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This might sound like a dumb question, but, I have a line+symbol x-y-y graph, i.e. two measurement results plotted versus one independent variable. The problem is that I am missing one data point in one of the y variables, so, I would like Origin to draw the lines between all adjacent points for each y. However, since I am missing one data point in one of the y's the graph is split in two separate parts. How can i avoid that?

Hassan

Hideo Fujii

USA
1582 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2012 :  10:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Hassan,

You can control it in the Plot Details dialog at the graph page level ("Format: Page Properties" menu).
Choose the "Display" tab, and turn ON the "Connect line across Missing Data" check box. See the screenshot:

--Hideo Fujii
OriginLab

Edited by - Hideo Fujii on 06/26/2012 10:07:51 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000