The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 How to merger multiple worksheets
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

newuser_ca

70 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  4:14:20 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
OriginPro 8.6 in win7

Hi,

I have several worksheets with index and values. I want to combine them into one worksheet. Here is an example:

Combine the two into ==>

the cell with red is a missing point. it is filled with the previous value.

I wrote loops in Origin C to get one big worksheet. It takes long time to combine them when I have many points in the column.

Is there an easier way to do this in Origin C?

Thanks.

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  11:53:04 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I am afraid there is no way to do this special case directly. Maybe you can try to get the data from worksheet into vector first, and then put back to the merged worksheet after handling by vector.

Penn
Go to Top of Page

newuser_ca

70 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2012 :  09:23:45 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
that is what I do right now.
Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000