The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 problems with creating table on a graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

sebbey

Germany
70 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2012 :  04:46:35 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver.: 8.6.0G
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional

Hi Guys,

for a long time I've been facing some problems with creating tables on Graph windows and it kind of starts to annoy me now.

I don't know if its my incompetence or the Software itself (problems with both occured before;)) I hope that someone can help me, no matter what it is.

I create a couple of graphs and a table on the bottom of the page. Then I export the graph to a pdf-file. All this happens with a LabTalk Script.

Now my Problem: Sometimes the exported pdf looks like the upper picture. This is how it should look like. But sometimes the pdf looks like the picture below, which is how it should not look like.
I can't reproduce this problem, sometimes it occurs sometimes it doesn't.

Does anyone have an Idea what the Problem is, or maybe faced the same problem before?

Greetz,
sebbey

sebbey

Germany
70 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  09:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

no answers or ideas why this problem occurs? It just happened again. Origin creates the graph+table correctly, but after exporting the graph window, the table is smaller than it used to be and should be.

Any suggestions??

Greets,
sebbey
Go to Top of Page

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2012 :  4:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Nothing comes to mind, but if you sent us an OPJ file to play with, maybe we could uncover the problem.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000