The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 i cant edit graphs from word
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MariosK

4 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  10:00:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:

hi all,

I am using originPro 8.1 and i have office 2010.
Everytime i try to copy a graph from origin to word, an error message appears. I ignore the message and when the graph appears to the word document, i am not able to double click on it and edit it.

need your help

MariosK

4 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  10:31:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have to say that the message which appears during copy/paste from origin to word is the following:

"There is a problem saving the file.
Usually this is because the disk or floppy disk is too small for the file or is full, RAM memory is low, or there is a permission problem with the drive the file is being saved to.
If the amount of disk space for a paging file is low, save the file to another drive. If the RAM memory is low, increase available RAM. If permissions to the drive do not allow you to save to that drive, save the file to another drive or request permissions from the administrator to save files to the drive.
Note   This error can also occur if the computer is running a version of antivirus software that is incompatible with the Microsoft Office or must be updated".

i really need someone to help me...
Go to Top of Page

JessieWoo

China
46 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  06:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, MariosK

We can’t reproduce your problem. Could you tell us the operation system edition, processor info, installed memory, and system type of your machine?
You can find the information by right-clicking on “Computer” on your desktop and selecting “Properties”.

Also, please send us your .opj file so we can reproduce the problem on our machine?
You could follow the instructions below to send your file.
http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support&pid=752

Best Regard,
Jessie
Originlab Corp.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000