The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Area of MH loop
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Girr

India
1 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2012 :  09:04:26 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I am calculating area of MH-loop(ferromagnetic hysteresis loop). for that i followed the procedure Analysis-->integrate and calculated difference in area of curves in the 1st and 3rd quadrant. Now this area is calculated w.r.t. the X-axis which in my case is the applied magnetic field. But in literature they say we have to calculate area of the curves w.r.t. the Magnetization axis which in this case is Y-axis. My problem is HOW CAN I CHOOSE AXIS WITH RESPECT TO WHICH I WANT TO CALCULATE THE AREA OF A CURVE????? can anyone help me...i need to do this cal urgently..

Drbobshepherd

USA
Posted - 09/21/2012 :  10:40:54 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Simple. Before integrating, change the plot desigination of your Magnetization column to X, and the plot designation of your Magnetic Field column to Y.

DrBobShepherd
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000