The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Converting worksheet to matrix
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Solterbeck

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2001 :  09:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I have problems converting matrix data imported into a worksheet to a matrix. The data describe a 60x60 raster with xyz data. It is a regular raster, however, often an error occurs with a message implying that the data are not regular. What can I do?
Changing mat.res has shown no effect.

rtoomey

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2001 :  11:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

It is impossible to determine the cause of the problem without first seeing the data. My suggestion to you would be to e-mail our distributor in Germany for assistance. You should attach a sample data file to the e-mail so that they are able to test it on site.

The necessary contact information is located on our European Distributor page.

Sincerely,
Ryan Toomey

Go to Top of Page

jb

Portugal
1 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  1:36:29 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have the same problem. Is there a solution yet?
Go to Top of Page

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  2:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

We have made improvements to this area, as well as added new conversion methods, in our latest version, Origin 7. If you do not have ver 7, you can try your data using the Origin 7 demo which is now available for download at:
http://www.originlab.com/www/downloads/demo/index.cfm

Easwar
OriginLab.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000