The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Greek dont turn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

alex_eagle

Austria
36 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  03:28:17 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,
i want to write greek letters and turn them 90 degrees in a graph windows, but in some graph windows the greek letters are shown with 0, latin letters are turned right. I use Origin 6.1. Does anyone know a solution to this problem ?
Thank you !

Mike

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:19:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alex,

Go to the Origin Knowledge Base and search on keyword "rotate"

Does this describe what you are seeing?

Mike
Go to Top of Page

alex_eagle

Austria
36 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  03:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Mike,

my problem is similar to the mentioned one, but my prints and my exported files still show this behaviour. However, a new start of origin and the problem was solved. Our company will soon change the systems to Windows 2000, maybe this works better in that case. Thanx

Alex

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000