The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 What About SetContentFilter()?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

cdrozdowski111

USA
247 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2013 :  9:01:13 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
OriginPro 9.0.0 SR1, Win7 64-bit, running in VMware Fusion 5.0.2

While perusing the Origin C source code to help find a solution for a custom dialog I am creating, I came across the SetContentFilter() method.

Based on testing, it appears to mask what users can enter on Dialog controls (which was exactly what I was looking for).

But I am curious as to where it comes from. I can find no reference to it online. Is it an Origin C specific method?

Cecilia_syy

65 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  01:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
As your testing result shows, it is a member function which can mask what users can enter on Dialog control. The syntax is
BOOL Edit::SetContentFilter(int nFilter)

The Parameter nFilter could be
CF_DOUBLE,	//allow unsigned numeric only
CF_INTEGER,	//allow unsigned integer only
CF_SIGNED_DOUBLE,	//allow signed numeric only
CF_SIGNED_INTEGER,	//allow signed integer only

Cecilia
OriginLab Corp.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000