The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Time and date data
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hnjones28

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2013 :  1:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I am trying to graph data for date and time for different y variables. Basically, I have all of my data in the sheet, but am having trouble graphing it as I would like. I have watched the time and date video tutorial multiple times as well. For one day, I would have 24 datapoints (1 for each hour). So, what I am trying to do is be able to graph the data where I can look at a particular window of time, or plot it for date for which I would just need the totals across all 24 hours to only have 1 datapoint per day. I'm not sure if there is a way to have a totals row or column and just graph that, or if I can just adjust the settings without having a total. Please let me know if this doesn't make sense and I will try to clarify!
Thanks

Heather Jones

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2013 :  3:40:18 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
(Switched to email support.)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000