The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Max number of worksheets/graphs in project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

newuser_ca

70 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  3:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
Origin 8.6 in Win 7.

What is the max number of worksheets/graphs in project?

I have an Origin C function to import my data files. I want to import 522 files to Origin and then plot for each dataset. So, at the end, I will have 1 workbook (containing 522 worksheets) and 522 graph pages. I got an error msg "Unable to add any more layers/sheets to this graph/book.". This message occurs while I was importing data.

How to solve this?

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  06:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

The max number of worksheets in a workbook is 255, so I am afraid that you need to put your data into three workbooks, or one dataset to one workbook (with only one worksheet).

Penn
Go to Top of Page

newuser_ca

70 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  09:18:35 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Penn,

Thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000