The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 10^n tick label
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

baran8833

2 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  05:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi
I want to create a plot with axis in 10^n tick labels , like the attached image.
I don't want logarithmic scale, just the scale with the 10^n labels.
How can I do this? please help me.

Edited by - baran8833 on 09/05/2013 06:26:25 AM

shyamigcar

India
37 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  06:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Go to plot, select line clik on the axis, a window will open select log in type, select the increment 10 and minor ticks 0. you will get the required plot.
Go to Top of Page

baran8833

2 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  06:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by shyamigcar

Go to plot, select line clik on the axis, a window will open select log in type, select the increment 10 and minor ticks 0. you will get the required plot.

Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  09:48:43 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

You can double click current tick labels to open Tick Labels tab in Axis dialog.

There are different Display options, such as Decimal, Scientific, Engineering, etc.

Thanks, Snow Li
OriginLab Corp.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000