The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Ticks (NOT lables) disappeared
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

metaltemujin

India
4 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  09:24:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 9.0 32bit (SR2)
Operating System: Win8/7

The ticks on all my graphs have disappeared. The x-Axis and Y axis ticks, not the labels or values. (The values are there but the tiny major and minor '-'s are missing in all graphs of all origin files.

I checked the forum for some of the problems and solved problems and I could not find a working solution.

My license seems registered and NOT invalid (it says valid in "Help->About Origin)

JacquelineHe

287 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  04:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I am afraid that I am not sure what leads this problem by your description.

If you dont mind, please send your project file toour Tech Support department (tech@originlab.com), so that we can look into the problem.

Additionally, please send us your Serial Number information. You can check it by selecting "Help: About Origin" in the menu.

Thanks,
OriginLab
Jacqueline
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  10:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Usually this is related to license invalid or has expired.

Could you check if there is Remaining Time message in Help: About Origin dialog?

And could you get license again and restart Origin to check if the problem still exist?

Thanks, Snow Li
OriginLab Corp.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000