The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Issue formatting Histograms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Peardrop

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2013 :  08:33:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver.: 8.6
Operating System: Windows 7

Hi.

I'm new to this software so hopefully this will be a quick fix!

I've generated boxplot and histograms using descriptive statistics, and now want to format them (e.g. change the histograms from red striped to black plain). I've managed to do this with no problem for the boxplots, but the changes don't want to stick for the histogram!

I go into Plot Details, change what I want (Pattern/Data for each graph), hit Apply, it all looks great... hit OK... the message dialog comes up in the bottom right to tell me it is working... and then all my changes disappear and the histogram reverts.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Rosie

Peardrop

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2013 :  07:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The only work-around I can find is to set recalculation mode to none...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000