The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Put one dataset back of the other one in graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

a.abc.b35

175 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2013 :  11:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello experts!
I have two X vs. Y column of data in two separate workbooks. I have plotted them in one graph. Now,the second dataset (the one inserted to the graph at the end) always stays on top. It is noticeable if the data points are somewhat overlapping, which happens in my case. Is there an easy way so that I can put the second set back of the first one?
Please help. And thanks in advance.
--
AB

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 8.5
Operating System: windows 7

AB

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  08:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Layer Contents dialog lets you drag and drop to re-order the dataplots in a layer.

Access the Layer Contents by double-clicking the layer icon (or in your version, right-clicking and choosing "Layer Contents).

Click and drag the boxes on the left of the list on the right side of the dialog.
Go to Top of Page

a.abc.b35

175 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  09:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great. works like a charm. Thanks a lot greg.

AB
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000