The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 set column values (multiplying)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Skaytex

Lithuania
7 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2013 :  1:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/d6rf.jpg/]

How i can multiplying in origin all Col(A) with Col(F) first value, all Col(B) with second Col(F) value, all Col(C) with third Col(F) value, all Col(D) with fourth Col(F) value and Col(E) with fifth Col(F) value

KF

lkb0221

China
497 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2013 :  1:44:11 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, Evaldas

I don't know which version your Origin is.
in the latest Origin9.1, you can highlight col(A) to Col(E) and right click and select "Set Multiple Column Values...".
The formula can be: col($(j))*Col(F)[j]

Thanks,
Zheng
Go to Top of Page

Skaytex

Lithuania
7 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2013 :  2:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
And if i have values in Book1 Col(A) how i can get this values in Book2 Col(A)?

KF
Go to Top of Page

lkb0221

China
497 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2013 :  3:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, Evaldas

In "Set Values" dialog, you can select "Variables: Insert Range Variables" from the menu, then select the columns you want and press "Add" in "Range Browser" dialog.
Or just select "Variables: Insert Range Variables by Selection..." and choose the columns just like in Excel.

After selecting a column by above methods, a range variable will be created in "Before Formula Scripts" in "Set Values" dialog. You can then use it in formula.

In your case, if col(F) is in Book2, after selecting it, a range variable will be defined as below:
Range r1 = [Book2]Sheet1!F;

Then you formula will be:
col($(j))*r1[j]

Hope this will help.

Thanks,
Zheng
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000