The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Change legend's information's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

joss31

France
33 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2014 :  10:18:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi everybody,

I started to use Labtalk on Origin 6.1 one month ago. And I need some help again. Thanks to other topic and information on internet I can do lots of thing.
But I want to changze the name of the legend he call all of my curves "VALUE", because I use the colonne "VALUE" for plot curve (you see it in red in the picure).
I use this method for plot evry curve:
win -a %O;
layer.plotxy(%Q_STARTTIME,%Q_VALUE);
layer -a;

But i need to take the number of every worksheet and put it as a legend (you can see it in purple in the picture).
I don't create this number randomly, I read the 74th and 76th character in the %A, when I import my ASCII Code.

So, if somebody have an idea it could be great but I use an old version of origin (6.1) .

Thank you for you're attention.

Edited by - joss31 on 05/05/2014 10:19:47 AM

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2014 :  10:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Origin 6.1 uses this behavior in creating Legend text:
If there is no Column Label information, use Column Name.
If there is Column Label information, use that.
If there is a second line of Column Label information, add it in parentheses.

So,
HEAP2151004!wks.col4.label$ = 004; // One line label
HEAP2151003!wks.col4.label$ = 003
from filename; // Two line label
Go to Top of Page

joss31

France
33 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2014 :  10:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But in this case you suppose, that you know the document, or I want something that it works for every documents than I import.
Beacause I don't know if it's the heap 2151 or 2548 and if it's my block number 004 or my block 360.

You understand my problem?
Go to Top of Page

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2014 :  10:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Given my explanation of how the Legend works you should be able to figure out your own solution. Search the Help file for Legend if you need to create a custom Legend.
Go to Top of Page

joss31

France
33 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  03:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you I found a solution like I need.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000