The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 change the width of the curve
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

joss31

France
33 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2014 :  05:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello everybody,

Today I need some help because I want to change the width of my curves, I found the command "set [...] -w width" but I don't know how I can use it.

There is an exemple in the labtalk manual but it change nothing (the exemple is "set [your name] -w 1000;").

So thank you in advance.

And I use the labtalk from Origin version 6.1.

Mulvenna

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2014 :  10:22:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you only have one plot in the active layer you can use:

set %C -w 500; // Set the active plot line width to 1

If you have more than one plot you can set the range of the plot you want to change and then change that plot:

range r = 1!2; // Set range r to the 2nd plot of the 1st layer
set r -w 1000; // Set the line width of this plot to 2

(When setting the widths: 50 == 0.1pt)

Hope this helps!
Go to Top of Page

joss31

France
33 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  05:04:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, Thank you for your reply I try your solution but I don't know why I don't succeed to make it work. When I put those commands

set %C -w 500;

or

range r = 1!2;
set r -w 1000;

And it didn't work for the moment.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000