The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Script window not visable
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Davek

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2014 :  12:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: 9.1 237

Script window missing in action.
I seem to have misplaced my script window, using the window / script window menu item does does not bring it back into view.

Any help much appreciated.

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2014 :  4:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It probably got moved to the edge of the screen or maybe behind the Taskbar. Try this:

Select the Window menu.
IF the Window menu shows Script Window with a check mark, select it.
Select the Window menu.
There should be no check mark next to Script Window.
Select Script Window then press Alt+Space on the keyboard.
This should open the Script Window System menu on some edge of your screen.
Press M to choose the Move option.
Use the arrow keys to move the SW back into view.
Press Enter to complete.

Go to Top of Page

Davek

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2014 :  09:41:16 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK the issue was not related to the window being hidden on the edge.
I work with a laptop and 2 24 inch screens. With origin maximized on one screen I reset the screen resolution. The script window reappeared on the screen that DID NOT have origin maximized. a little experimentation I closed Origin without saving and reopened, same issue, reset the resolution dragged the script window back on to the origin main window and saved, closed and repened, the script window appeared on the main origin window.
Who knows origin issue or multiple screen issue.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000