The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Coloured Legend in 2D-Plot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

chrissan

3 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2014 :  1:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I compiled a graph that shows Data from an experiment, whose resolution isn't the best. In the following graph one can see the Data-points and an individual analysis of the Data (red circle). The problem is that the points in this plot aren't several datapoints, but many stacked datapairs and i want Origin to colour the points in a way that one can estimate how many datapairs are stacked on that point.

I couldn't find any options, neither by click and try, nor by searching similar problems, nor in the Origin-Tutorial-pdf.
I hope you can help me.

Btw: I'm using Origin 8.1

lkb0221

China
497 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2014 :  3:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I guess this is a new feature that we are working on and would be available in the next released version.
Please see the following beta page:
https://originlab.jira.com/wiki/display/OB/B8+-+2D+Kernel+Density+Plot

Zheng
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

chrissan

3 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2014 :  11:07:45 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for your answer.

This should be exactly what i want. If i'm not mistaken i could download this and try the feature. Unfortunately i can not see more than interrogation marks when clicking on the link
92DemoGraphing.opj.
Or is it just for internal use?

Go to Top of Page

zahraa

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2014 :  09:55:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Chrissan,

We would love to have your feedback on this new feature. I can send you information about how to download the a test version (Beta1) of the upcoming 9.2 Release. Please send an email to tech@originlab.com with the subject line " BetaTest- Kernel Density" and we can reply from there with the info and the relevant links.

Thanks!
Zahra

Originlab Technical Representative
Go to Top of Page

chrissan

3 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2014 :  12:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi zahraa,

this would be great. I just sent an E-Mail to the address.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000