The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Orgin 9.1 - moving text boxes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

FEVguy

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2014 :  07:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi there,

i have some trouble with my textboxes. They move very slowly by every graph opening and "Windows - Cascade" function.

The Textboxes are attached to the Page, horizontal and vertical movement is disabled. But after about 10 openings they moved up.

Please see the attached picture. I cleared needless iformations out. The problem only exist by textboxes wich are for the X-Axis. All other Textboxes are fixed as I'm told it them.

Can you help me? I use:
Origin: 9.1.0G (64bit)
Service Release: b215
Operating System: Win7 x64 SP1 German
The file contains about 130 graphs and 77 worksheets sorted in 9 folders.

Sorry for the bad graphic resolution, but 200kb for a picture is not up to date ;)

Greetings,
Robert

P.S: The Forumsoftware told me that i can't upload "example.jpg" because the Filename is already used ???

FEVguy

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2014 :  03:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Christyli,

thanks for your response.

I knew that i can rename the textbox to "XB" to make it to a axislabel.

The reason why I made a textbox, not a axislabel, is that our company export the frames into a final report for the customer. When the frame is too big it doesn't fit into the final report master. The axislabel has too much distance to the graph, so i made a seperate textbox for the label.

Please see the attached picture.

Is it possibile to change the gridsize of the page/layer? Then i could move the axislabel in a higher resoultion.

Greetings,
Robert
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000