The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Unknown Peak
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

niti1418

India
1 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2014 :  12:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello

Anyone please help me to Find whose peak, i mean of which compound, these are unwanted peaks in my XRD pattern are they of Zinc acetate or Sodium sulfide or anyother?
at X position: 16, 26 and 35.(approx).

Its Urgent Thanku.

nitika sharma

albertasson

2 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2014 :  1:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Look in the litterature, If you cannot find something
purchase a purify Zinc acetate and recorde it XRD, do the same with Sodium. Compare it with your spectra to see if those peak originate for that compound transition.
quote:
Originally posted by niti1418

Hello

Anyone please help me to Find whose peak, i mean of which compound, these are unwanted peaks in my XRD pattern are they of Zinc acetate or Sodium sulfide or anyother?
at X position: 16, 26 and 35.(approx).

Its Urgent Thanku.

nitika sharma

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000