The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 default sheet settings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2015 :  06:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

Happy HOLI.

I have a small problem. whenever i open a new workbook, the worksheet contains 4 sheets by default. So every time i have to delete the remaining 3 sheets. How can i change this default setting.

thanks .....

Edited by - kdsaransh on 04/21/2015 04:13:22 AM

Sophy

China
Posted - 03/04/2015 :  9:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi,

After delete the remaining 3 sheets, right click on the page's title bar, on the popup context menu, select "Save Template As...", you may notice the template name is "Origin", just click OK to save a customized default template, then from now on, new workbook will be created using this template.
quote:
Originally posted by kdsaransh

Hi,

Happy HOLI.

I have a small problem. whenever i open a new workbook, the worksheet contains 4 sheets by default. So every time i have to delete the remaining 3 sheets. How can i change this default setting.

thanks .....

Edited by - Sophy on 03/04/2015 9:03:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2015 :  01:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot....

Further, when i open the origin new project, it takes a lot of time to open just because the command window also opens by default. How can i open the new project without automatically opening the command window.

Thanks once again....
Go to Top of Page

SeanMao

China
288 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2015 :  04:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

When you close Command Window once in an opening opj file, it won't show next time when you open a new opj file.

Regards!

Sean

OriginLab Tech. Service
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2015 :  05:17:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

The problem is that every time i open a new project, it waits long until the command window is opened...

thanks....
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  05:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi ,

I wonder if there is any solution to this problem

regards,
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2015 :  1:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Does anyone knows how to solve this problem....
Go to Top of Page

Echo_Chu

China
Posted - 03/30/2015 :  05:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Could you Press Alt + 3 to close the Command Window and see whether it works?

Or please click the button to make sure it is not pushed down.

Echo
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2015 :  11:54:11 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This also is not working...
Go to Top of Page

Echo_Chu

China
Posted - 04/20/2015 :  11:30:56 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

well, this is weird. then could you try below

1) In the Windows Task Manager, make sure all Origin processes are killed.
2) Open the Run box in Windows 8 (Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard. This can be done either while at Windows 8 Start menu/Metro screen or on Windows 8 desktop.)
3) Type "regedit.exe" (without the quotes) and hit "OK".
4) Windows UAC will prompt you to confirm you want to open Register Editor - hit "Yes":
5) In the left panel, browse to the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OriginLab\Origin 9.2\International\OCDialogBars\ScriptWindow
Note: Change Origin 9.2 in the path to the Origin version you are working with
6) In the right panel, set Show = 0 as image below

Echo
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2015 :  04:03:43 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Now this works.

thanks a lot...
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2015 :  04:15:41 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

But when i open the command window, the registry value again sets to 1 . Now if i close the origin and open it again, it again opens after along time. So every time i open a origin file , i have to first set t he registry value to 0.

Regards,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000