The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Label properties
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2015 :  2:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

I have a small problem to solve.

In my graph i am able to create a label, but don't know how to change its properties, like color, font etc.

for Example;
i have two labels and i want to set the color of one label as red and other as green and also want to change the font size.

Further, i also want to read the 2nd col and 1st row data and and place this data as mt first label.

This is what i have been using:

label -s $([TA-G2_ID-VG-LIGHT-DARK-REV-DD_-1V]Sheet1!cell(1,2), *4); // for copying data from a workbook to graph
label -p 30 60 -n MyText Id@10V_Dark;// for creating a label.

Now the problem is i cant change the color of this label. Also how can i associate this label with the data that i had just read.

Many Many thanks in advance...

regards,
Rajesh Agarwal

SeanMao

China
288 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2015 :  01:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

You cannot create a text label and directly attached to a data point in Origin. But you can move the text label to the coordinate position of the data point, each text label is a graphic object and it shares members of graphic object.

For instance,

label -n Text1 Test; // Create a text label named Text1 with display text as Test
	Text1.color = color(blue); // Color Text1 as blue
	Text1.x = %([Book1]Sheet1!Col(1)[1]$); // Move x to position
	Text1.y = %([Book1]Sheet1!Col(2)[1]$); // Move y to position

You can only add a label to a particular data point through GUI, by clicking that data point once and click again and right click to select "Edit". Then you can add a label for it through Plot Details: Plot Properties dialog.

Regards!

Sean

OriginLab Tech. Service
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2015 :  02:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Thanks a lot......
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000