The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 @WT does not work vor legends in OriginCScripts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

entepankopf

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  08:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 9.1.OG
Operating System: Windows 7

Hello,

I am programming an OriginCSkript and I've got an problem with the legend. My code including my function for updating the Ledend is

legend_update(vocstabilityDataGraphLayer, ALM_CUSTOM, true, true, "%(1, @WT, B, L)_0%(1, @WT, B, 1)");

The result is %(1, ###, B, L)_0%(1, ###, B, 1) instead of Pixel_01.
If i click dobble on the legend and tipe in %(1, @WT, B, L)_0%(1, @WT, B, 1) I will get my result Pixel_01, but in the skript it does not work.

Do you've got any idea?

Regards, Ente

Edited by - entepankopf on 04/30/2015 08:29:02 AM

jasonzhao

China
262 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2015 :  04:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,
Please check with the code and the results.

void legendTest()
{
	string strCustomMode= "@LA_0@V";
	printf("%s",strCustomMode);
	GraphLayer gl = Project.ActiveLayer();
	legend_update(gl, ALM_CUSTOM, true, true, strCustomMode);
	return;
}

you can also refer to this page for further information.
http://www.originlab.com/doc/LabTalk/ref/Legend-Substitution-Notation#Complete_List_of_.40Options

Best regards!
Jason
OriginLab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page

entepankopf

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2015 :  04:02:12 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

thank you for the answer. My kind of problem is that I plot like you "longB" over "longA" and I got a third column "longC" where always the same device number is registered - say "C1". Now in the Legend I want the label "LongC_0C1". Is this automatically possible?

Regards, Ente
Go to Top of Page

jasonzhao

China
262 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2015 :  10:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

To better understand your questions, would you please illustrate it with screen shot?

Best regards!
Jason
OriginLab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000